- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
Contributions with the committee are not tax deductible. The California Political Reform Act (Proposition 34) places limits on contributions (including loans) to candidates for state office and imposes certain prohibitions. This request does not seek a contribution in excess of applicable limits or from prohibited sources. An individual, union, political action committee, association, partnership, business or corporation may contribute a maximum of $4,900 to the committee per election. A registered Small Contributor Committee may contribute a maximum of $9,800 to the committee, per election.